Thursday 13 April 2017

refection





                           refection                                                                                                                            maths                                                                                                  maths is easy or is there just not much maths in here I like maths but its not my faverit.                                                                                                                                                                                       writing                                                                                               is my faverit I like to make my own story its fun its my favit thin to do at school.                                                                                                                                                                                                     reading                                                                                               im ok with reading because I like to read but not all the time.                                                                                                                       spalling                                                                                               I like spalling well im ok becuse I dont fully like it                                                                                                                                       Im looking fowed to science net trem ill wear my  safty gogals all the time.
           r

1 comment:

  1. Nice Nat Man! Take more care with your spelling next time :)
    Luv Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete