Tuesday 1 August 2017

refection

                                refection                                                                                                                                 maths is okay but it is easy so can i have header questions please      because its JUST TO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its        like 2+3=5.                                                                                                                                                                                                       writing is awesome I love it its fun I like story's i'm good at it (I think)thats why its in my favorite clolers black and white.                                                                                                                                  reading is boring like I like to read but all the other things why?       just why? I know that there there to learn but still why?                                                                                                                                 spelling getting better and better so I now like spelling my words are a bit easy though.       
                                                                                                            Inquiry is good

No comments:

Post a Comment