Tuesday 1 August 2017

reflection 24/3/17

                                            reflection               
                                                                                                                                     
      maths
      maths is getting easier and easier I should go into a higher 
      maths grope but I like being in the golden lions so there should        be harder questions.                                                                                                                                                                                         reading                                                                                                I quite like reading but it does get confusing but it doesn't mean        I don't like it.                                                                                                                                                                                                    writing                                                                                                  writing my favorite part of the day I love writing I think I'm              doing well but I don't know.  😊                                                                                                                                                                         spelling                                                                                                my last favorite part of the week though I have being doing              wall you know I think I'm actually starting to like spelling .                                                                                                                          inquiry                                                                                                Room 10 game, room 9 100 years ago and room 8 music 
1.My favorite is room 10 like how doesn't want to make their own      game 
2. Room 8 because I am the DJ kid 
3 Room 9 it is still fun though and they are not at the bottom of my list.                                                                                                       THE END                 

No comments:

Post a Comment